Monday 12 March 2018

Audio: No good dragon goes unpunished - Rachel Aaron

To keep his clan together and his skin intact, Julius is going to have to find a way to make his bloodthirsty siblings play fair. But there's more going on in Heartstriker Mountain than politics. Every family has its secrets, but the skeletons in Bethesda's closet are dragon sized, and with Algonquin's war looming over them all, breaking his clan wide open might just be the only hope Julius has of saving it. 

Audio CD, 19 h
Published December 27th 2016 by Audible Studios on Brilliance Audio (first published August 5th 2016)
Heartstrikers #3
Urban fantasy
Own

My thoughts:
OMG OMG OMG

Like OMG

NO WAY!

OMG!

WOW.

THE END

Can that be my review cos WOW. First Chelsea! OMG, I totally did not see that coming.
And the XXXXXXXXXXXXX omg did not see that coming.
Dang, the revelations kept on coming and I was on the edge of my seat. I think I managed 6 hours today cos I COULD NOT STOP.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want the next book but it is freaking sold out. Wtf? That is beyond cruel. OMG the thing happening in the next one. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk.
Poor Chelsea.

I think I have to give this another 5. I told SO that I will NOT speak to him and then I put headphones on. Hehe.

Amazing.
Love Love love this series.

Did I say OMG?
OMG!

Marci!

LOve love Julius!

Amelia!

Ahhh Bob and his Pigeon.

OMG just listen to it. NOW!

Narrator Vikas Adam
He is a god!

SO good.

30 comments:

  1. Hahahaha well that is an interesting review that totally has me curious! What went on?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the next book is sold out. It drives me insane.

    Simply Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear - in all the years I've followed you, I don't think I've ever seen you so excited about a book/series lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks like I need to add this to my listening list, stat! Hoping the library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you loved this one so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok OMG and Wow that's a great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You haven't been this excited in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best review ever, any author would be so happy to get one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God lord woman..noe you've added 3 audiobooks to my TBR pile..because OMG I needs to see what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha. Awesome review! Love seeing your enthusiasm. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually have this audiobook. Why haven't I started reading this series yet?!? Glad you enjoyed it as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah you are catching up to me! I just started the audio of book 4. It's great coming back to this format again, I think I skipped the audio for this one and read the ebook version. But I like Vikas Adam too much now to stray again :D

    LOVE THIS SERIES!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not get a hold of book 4 so it will take some time, sniff!

      Vikas is a god, god I say!

      Delete
  13. Awesome, love your review and now you have made me curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So it's pretty good huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so want to read this series!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP