Tuesday 20 March 2018

TMST


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

 March 20th: What books are you excited to share with your kids or younger readers in your lives?

I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday! Ok, let's try this then.

Well obviously Harry Potter! That is gonna be fun. Then there is The Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables. This Swedish series I enjoyed when little called Kulla-Gulla. Oh and all the Astrid Lindgren books!



Then there are all the cute picture books! I can not remember names, I more remember where int he library shelf they are.

And so many mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!! I hope that she will love books.



33 comments:

  1. I think it's easy to raise a reader if you really obviously love reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love books and she'll introduce you to some great ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby S will be influenced heavily. You are too obsessed with books and I'm sure your place is stacked with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be so exciting to share all your beloved children's books with her and now there are so many more on the market as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kiddos for me, but I hope yours enjoys Harry Potter :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Safari and Google hate me again, so trying to comment again (sorry if duplicate)

    I loved Little House growing up, but it's not my girl's thing. We have been listening to the Wrinkle in Time books together, which is awesome. AWiT was one of my favorite childhood books. And she's also listening to the HP books... YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told I had never even heard of wrinkle before seeing something about the movie!

      Delete
  7. Little House on the Prairie is wonderful, I just loved those books when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the tv series ! It always seemed to be on a re-run

      Delete
  8. I'm already starting to read the HP books to my six year old, and I think I'm enjoying the reread more than her, lol.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, for me, Enid Blyton was a huge favorite when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good starting selection there. I read all those except the picture books with my mom. :) Crossing my fingers you'll get her to love books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are good, and I've also been inspired by a lot of the new books for young people these days from various other bloggers. Many weren't available when I was young. I still love to share fairy tales too. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  12. The baby will definitely love books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne of Green Gables is the big one for me: I was obsessed with it as a kid, AND I'm Canadian so...it's kind of a requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have any children, but I think if I were to recommend kids books, I would recommend Dr Suess, Charlotte's Web, Where the Wild Things Are, Shel Silverstein, The Giver.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP