Thursday 24 November 2016

Sweetest Regret - Meredith Duran

This upcoming release is a novella that was previously published in 2015 in the Christmas-themed anthology, What Happens Under the Mistletoe.

In "Sweetest regret", will the festive spirit of the season sweep Meredith Duran’s feisty heroine beneath the mistletoe—and back into the arms of the dashing rogue whose carelessness soiled her reputation and sent her into exile in London?

My thoughts:
I actually read this one last year, and now when I started it I was all why does this sound so familliar? Oh, I have read it before ;)

Georgie is hosting a xmas party, and her father is nowhere to be found. She has some issues.

Lucas is sent to help her. But uh uh...they were in love once.

I liked this one. A couple that used to be in love meet again. They are angry. Something went wrong. Everything happens during a house party.  A nice holiday feeling too. It was a novella, I can't say much.

Conclusion:
Cute and nice.

Cover
Nice

ebook, 110 pages
Expected publication: November 28th 2016 by Pocket Star
Historical romance
NG


26 comments:

  1. oh this sounds like a sweet and short holiday read!! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and nice is good, high praise really for a novella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they could have done more to make it more obvious this is a Christmas story. It's funny that you had read it in the anthology before and are reading it again though!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my bad! It sounded good and I dled it, oops

      Delete
  4. Sounds simple and enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like historical Christmas novellas. Will look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when that happens, but with so many books we read, it is bound to happen. At least you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely Sunday, my dear, I hope the weather at your place is better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. Sounds cute. But funny that you just read it a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you started reading Christmassy books? Must too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know, publishers start publishing them already in Sep

      Delete
  10. Sounds good, I like found again love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely need to check out this author. Glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP