Monday 28 November 2016

The Heiress and the Hothead - Sabrina Jeffries

This upcoming release is a novella that was previously published in 2015 in the Christmas-themed anthology, What Happens Under the Mistletoe.

Stunned by the heat of an unexpected kiss on a cold winter’s eve, two strangers from vastly different worlds turn hotheaded principles into burning passion in Sabrina Jeffries’s delightful yuletide story, The Heiress and the Hothead.

My thoughts:
I requested this one from NG and did not realise I had read it in an anthology, So here is that review

Lord Stephen writes angry news articles about mills. Amanda owns mills. The whole mill thing was not exactly romantic (only North and South can do that.) But they will dance around each other and fall in love.

But that smexy scene, seriously. No, not then and there. Ugh. It was weird.

Conclusion:
A nice holiday novella.

Cover
nice

ebook, 90 pages
Expected publication: November 28th 2016 by Pocket Star
Sinful Suitors #1.5
Historical romance
NG

27 comments:

  1. I have to check if I read the anthology...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Now I want to know where they did it haha!
    I loved North & South!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an interesting holiday read. i have not read ant books according to the season lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love holiday novellas, but this one doesn't sound like a must-read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this author. Too bad about the weird smexy scene. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are getting into the holiday mood these days! And no harm in rereading something you've already read before, if you think it's nice :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much to say the second time around, but eh, short :)

      Delete
  7. Oh yes..I remember this now...I like the cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohh looking for historical romance, holiday themed novella. Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are cranking them out :) :) I really do need to deal my out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your review cracked me up. Now I want to know when and where! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I might have read the anthology as well because I do remember the weird sex scene that felt so out of place. But i just love the author so I didn't mind when reading. But love the cover, so pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl, it was weird, but I they really wanted it

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP