Tuesday 1 November 2016

The Tides of Bara - Jeffe Kennedy

With her secrets uncovered and her power-mad brother bent on her execution, Princess Oria has no Lonen have no choice but to flee through the leagues of brutal desert between her home and his—certain death for a sorceress, and only a bit slower than the blade.
sanctuary left. Her bid to make herself and her new barbarian husband rulers of walled Bára has failed. She and

At the mercy of a husband barely more than a stranger, Oria must war with her fears and her desires. Wild desert magic buffets her; her husband’s touch allures and burns. Lonen is pushed to the brink, sure he’s doomed his proud bride and all too aware of the restless, ruthless pursuit that follows…

Can Oria trust a savage warrior, now that her strength has vanished? Can Lonen choose her against the future of his people? Alone together in the wastes, Lonen and Oria must forge a bond based on more than lust and power, or neither will survive the test… 

My thoughts:
This is more a journey book, and I am so impatient, I want the drama, oh the drama is so coming, we even got a little and I was all grrrr, don't you dare! Not saying to who that was but drama...

They have to make it out of town, and quickly since her brother is an asshole. But yes then there is that she will die outside of the town thing...hmmm, how will they fix that? 

I am rambling, I should have written this a week ago!

Lonen and Oria has gotten close now. They do fit each other, but yes yes, there is the whole can't do the naughty thing too. These two really are cursed. The author threw everything at them and they have to fight for it every step of the way.

But as for the story, not much happens, the book is novella length. They journey to his home, they talk, there are dangers. And of course when they get there everyone will hate her....

I need answeeeeeers! Yes I already said it, I am impatient, you should read all 3 after each other ;)

Kindle Edition, 160ish
Published October 29th 2016 by Brightlynx Publishing
Sorcerous Moons #3
Fantasy romance
For a review


30 comments:

  1. Another book that will probably go over my head. Glad you're enjoying this series, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy...I would want ALL the answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the only way is to read them back to back. Sorry this was uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting, sounded like it needs longer and more drama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drama always leads to an interesting read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed and hope it will help tide you over until you get some answers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try her, seriously

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully your answers will come in the next book! I'm already impatient enough with most novellas for not giving me enough story, I don't think I'd do well with one where not much happens.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I can understand why you're impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. That's basically what my reviewers said... It's a journey but nothing really happens. I haven't tried this series, yet, but with each review I want to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, a journey, and one that makes you want more

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP