Thursday 3 November 2016

The three lives of Lydia - Delilah S .Dawson

The question isn’t whether Charlie Dregs has met Lydia, a Sang riff on Lydia the Tattooed Lady, but rather whether the woman has even met herself. Enter the mysterious steampunk world of Sang, and prepare to be amazed. 

My thoughts:
This was a strange short story that packed a twist. A dark one, or not.

Lydia wakes up in a strange world. A carnival where there are vampires and others. And they say she is a stranger from another world. She meets someone and she sort of finds herself too.

Short and good.

Kindle Edition, 39 pages
Published December 15th 2014 by Pocket Star
Blud 0.5
Paranormal fantasy
XoXo after dark free

33 comments:

  1. May not be my cup of tea but glad it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first in the book if I recall. I remember liking, the setting was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy that author's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay 2 good points - meet someone and finds herself. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, ever since reading Wake of Vultures which she wrote under a pen name, I've been interested in her other work.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I missed this Adding to my list! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cool! I have this anthology sitting on my shelf waiting for my attention. Glad Delilah's story was good. Love the Blud series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is a novella. But it's interesting. I somewhat have heard about Carniepunk?

    // Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't say what it is ;D Carneval weirdness

      Delete
  9. Oh, I read parts of this anthology when it first came out. There is a Jennifer Estep short in it too. Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yay! I enjoyed the Blud series and didn't know about this.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds different and different can be good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I have been enjoying the Carnepunk stories. I didn't know some of the shorts were free. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is free on xoxoafter dark, maybe for one week more

      Delete
  13. Sounds like a nice, quick read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Delilah S. Dawson, and her books under the pseudonym Lila Bowen too. She does dark and creepy stories really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that she wrote under those names before someone said it

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP