Tuesday 14 October 2014

Spring - Sierra Dean

Just when Cooper Reynolds and Lou Whittaker think they’ve weathered the worst of their trials, they come face to face with the most dangerous, clever villain they’ve ever experienced. One Wyatt brother was bad enough, but now that Archer has called on his brother Christopher for help keeping Lou and Cooper apart, the young couple is about to learn what real trouble looks like.

Christopher has come home determined to get Lou away from Cooper once and for all, and he isn’t afraid who he hurts or what bridges he burns to get the job done. With Cooper’s time running out and Lou struggling to control her growing powers, the last thing they need is more conflict. Too bad things are never as easy as they hope.

With a mysterious pair of FBI investigators in town and the clock ticking, Cooper and Lou need to learn to work together before they’re torn apart forever.


ebook, 178 pages
Published October 10th 2014 by Sierra Dean
Dog Days #3
YA /Paranormal romance
For review

My thoughts:
I have been trying to write this review for an hour now, and I am struggling. See, there was this cliffie of doom. Oh those evil cliffies! I was all noooo! And then the book ended. So yes, evil cliffie alert for sure.

Poor Lou and Cooper. What a f:ed up town! Everyone hates Cooper, and I am all f u guys! Why the hate!? Poor Cooper :/ Not to mention that in a few months he will turn into a coyote and never be human again. Poor Cooper, that is all I gave to say.

And Lou, poor Lou too! Stuck in the middle of a curse. There has to be the witches, the watchers and the poor cursed ones. I would just say screw you all and go. But then she loves Cooper and she is trying to save him. Trying to find out more about the curse, all while avoiding those darn watchers.

Right, the baddies, arghh Archer, hate him, arghh Christoper, his brother, I hate him more.

And then the end come. After having rushed around (Lou) and Cooper becoming sadder the end came with a bang, and now I need more at once.

Conclusion:
I do like this YA series :)

Cover Snark
I kind of like it

39 comments:

  1. Ugh, I had issues with the last review I just did as well. I just let myself ramble and it is a cruddy review. Ideas all over the place. Yours is much better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a tease..I am curious but lord a cliffy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An EVIL one. The thing is, I'd rather be left hanging but here, I am falling

      Delete
  3. Argh.. I know you love Dean's other series, but I am not sold on this. I can't do a major cliffie right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. I think this is the first YA review of yours I've read in a while and it was a good one too so yay for you!!! I actually don't mind the cover myself because the girl's expression isn't stupid at all. I still think it's lame, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it cos she does not look that happy ;)

      Haha, I know, usually YA books and I am all erghhhhhh

      Delete
  5. I was totally expecting you to hate this one. I don't know if I will like it with that cliffie of doom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh cliffie of doom. Nooooo! I just. Oh they make me want to bite someone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate cliffs of doom lol It has the opposite effect on me these days. I'm just like - yeah whatever I quit! lol

    I had never heard of this series before and despite the cliffy warning it sounds interesting.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's only a cliffie when it's good right? Coz if the story's not worth shit then the cliffie won't bother you. Must be real good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, true. If it sucks, I will hate it, hate the book and quit

      Delete
  9. New to me but ending sounds killer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish life would relax and give me a couple extra hours a day to read. lol. I so need to get to this author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I love that cover. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so late! I need to read the previous book...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evil cliffies can be pretty bad, but if they make you desperate to read the next book then I guess it's done something right :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sierra is evil, I know... she's the master of cliffhangers. I have this one and was planning to read it soon, but I think I'll wait until next book is out... I don't like cliffies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot how evil she was. Silly me! I forgot she was the queen of evil

      Delete
  15. YA? I'm surprised! I just picked up one for the heck of it. I hope it's good...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! the cliffhanger of doom :( i didn't realise it's already out, need to to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read this series, but it looks good. I was surprised by how short it was. I guess it was because the book didn't end. Sounds like not much more bad stuff can happen to a couple. Turning into a coyote? Jeez! I hope the next one comes out soon for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of bad things have happened and more things will happen :)

      I do recommend it

      Delete
  18. I'm so sick of cliffies! Ugh but I endure them if the series is good enough. Have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! But I understand why they are there

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP