Tuesday 3 December 2019

Best of November




Happy December! 2019 is coming to a close soon. I am in awe. 

Here are our favorites for last month. 


Best Movie of the Month (or show):

First, my favorite...........Carnival Row


"I will do best tv series this month again and the honor goes to Carnival Row. Srsly you guys, watch it"


Now, Carole's favorite.........Us (2019)

Us Poster


"So good. Scary, creepy, and makes you think and talk. Worth it."


Best Book of the Month:

First, Carole's favorite.........You Can Thank Me Later by Kelly Harms

You Can Thank Me Later: A Novella


"I had three that really could have gotten this trophy. However, I'll have to pick this one.This had everything you could need and want. I cried, laughed, got mad, and it made me think. Super good! You can thank me after you read this."

Next is my favorite............Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop

Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)


"It was a hard one this month, I am still not sure that this was the best one. I really liked the two by Seanan McGuire too. But I will close this Fall of Bishop with another best book of the month."

Best Cover of the Month:

Carole's favorite


Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2)
Blodeuedd's favorite






22 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing happy December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give Carnival Row a try, but it's a little too dark for me to watch with BG (13.5). So we are watching His Dark Materials and Nancy Drew instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried Dark M, but it was so dull :/

      Delete
    2. GASPS! Really? We love it. I've never read the books, and I don't want to know if the show is anything like it. We are addicted.

      Delete
  3. I only tried the first episode of Carnival Row and I need to watch more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. I really liked Carnival Row as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carnival Row is on my watch list! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

    I've yet to read Bishop! So many people love The Others series that I feel like I need to try it at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a copy of You Can Thank Me Later. I guess I should listen to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen or read any of those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you chose Anne Bishop - so good on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see Anne Bishop on here! And I'm so behind on movies and TV - the ones you both featured look interesting though.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bishop rocks!

      I do say watch it, I think youd like it too

      Delete
  10. I didn't watch yet, but Carnival Row really grabbed my attention in the previews. Yay for another Bishop hitting your favs. Carole's book looks good. Love the covers you both picked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see Us but I didn't read much in November. Two books. TWO!!! Yikes lol

    Karen @ For What It's worth

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP