Thursday 26 December 2019

Short Movie Review: The princess switch

A Chicago baker (V.Hudgens) is competing in a Christmas baking competition in Belgravia. There she bumps into the prince's fiancee. They look alike and switch for 2 days. "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Director: Mike Rohl
Writers: Robin Bernheim (as Robin Bernheim Burger), Megan Metzger
Stars: Vanessa Hudgens, Sam Palladio, Nick Sagar

1h 41min | Romance 

What is summer without an xmas movie! And this was much better than certain hallmark ones, sure it was cheesy, but there it drips and drips.

The evil woman character was so evil, who is even that bitchy?

But this was a fun one, and hey even SO laughed at a time, even if it was I who was watching ;)

Recommend or not?
Yes, romance and fake snow! Give it a go



20 comments:

  1. That sounds like it's a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did watch this one last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I can get behind a comedy that actually makes you laugh! Not many funny movies these days are all that funny anymore...

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most funny movies are dramas these days :/

      Delete
  4. Awe I haven't seen that one but I do LOVE Christmas movies. Happy New Year. I'm finally feeling better after surgery Bloeduedd but it was a rough week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news! I am glad that you are feeling better!

      Delete
  5. I'm watching this RIGHT NOW!!! It's adorable and makes me laugh, even if there are some cheesy parts. :) It might have to be an annual watch for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this one last year - it was cute, but a bit cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayy. Glad you watched it. I watched it last year.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP