Friday 27 December 2019

Movie: Christmas Inheritance

To be the CEO, an heiress is challenged by her dad to deliver a Christmas letter in person to his ex-partner in their hometown - traveling by bus, incognito and with only $100. Will she learn something from the people there?

Director: Ernie Barbarash
Writer: Dinah Eng
Stars: Eliza Taylor, Jake Lacy, Andie MacDowell

1h 44min | Comedy Romance

Thoughts:
Oh these movies, I mean it is colder than ever, and do they wear gloves, or hats, no. You people do not know what cold is!

But it was fun, cute and watchable.

Recommend or not?
Yes, give it a xmas go.



17 comments:

  1. This looks adorable...and I am with you.. anymore I bundle up and cannot take the cold at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Clarke from the 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You can't look cute with many layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I can just tell from the synopsis it's a disaster waiting to happen for the rich heiress who has to travel by public bus with only a $100 to her name. Cute, but so many of these stories I really wish I could see what would really happen in real life, lol!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got the whole thing, so weird

      Delete
  5. I didn't realize that there were so many Christmas movies on Netflix. Glad you enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all the show me when I try to find something

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP