Monday 23 December 2019

Movie: A Christmas Prince Royal Wedding and Baby

A year after helping Richard get to the throne, Amber is about to become his wife. But is she really made to be queen?

Director: John Schultz
Writers: Nate Atkins (as Nathan Atkins), Karen Schaler (based on characters created by)
Stars: Rose McIver, Ben Lamb, Alice Krige 

1h 32min | Drama, Romance 

Thoughts:
Oh I saw that another one is coming too! Xmas baby! LOL

Pure cheesy fun. Some drama. A prince not paying attention, and one bad wedding dress.

Fun times!
Cheeeeeese

Recommend or not.
Lol, watch it.



It's Christmastime in Aldovia, and a royal baby is on the way. Amber and Richard host royals from a distant kingdom to renew a sacred truce, but when the treaty vanishes, peace is jeopardized and an ancient curse threatens their family.

Aww good times! Lol, omg the map, the map! That was  a BIG part of Europe. I guess there was no WW1 or 2 cos damn Aldovia and Belgravia took a big part.

I HAD to watch. HAD to.

Recommend or not
Haha, yes. Prepare for the cheeese



18 comments:

  1. Ha, I saw this sitting on NetFlix, I think I did watch the first one, if I get desperate I'll watch this one, still watching Virgin river and the Crown though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first one but not the 2nd yet.

    Karen @ For What It's worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll prepare for the cheese! Lol.

    Btw, watch Virgin River and let me know what you think! Have you watched any episodes yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched a few eps, but I am not really feeling it. It's like I can watch, but if I do not, then eh

      Delete
  4. I had no idea Netflix is churning out all these royal romance movies!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun, and weird. The country looks tiny with a tiny capital, but now we saw a map and the country is like all of central Europe

      Delete
  5. ONce again, Netflix got me, and you know I've watched them all.(lol) This is one of the royal movies that I really like more than others. Tomorrow, I'll be by myself and able to catch up on 6 movies that still need to be watched for the holidays. I got a little behind, but looking forward to tomorrow with some eggnog.(lol) Hope you and your family have a great holiday! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! So cheesy that you have t love them.

      I wonder what the next one will be about ;)

      Delete
  6. I must watch the first one though

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP