Saturday 4 June 2016

#FitReaders Check-In: June 3, 2016 and 2 audio reviews

#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.
Join in!

Sun 30 min walk
Mon 4 km bike. 30 min walk
Tue 20 km bike
Wed 20 km bike
Thu 4 km bike, 1 h walk
Fri 4 km bike, 30 min walk
Sat 1 h walk



-------------------------------------------

A woman faces a terrible disease... and the monster within.

A strange little story


Audio, 17 min
Published April 11th 2016 by Brightlynx Publishing
Horror
For review

A true story of a paranormal encounter from award-winning fantasy author Jeffe Kennedy

This was a nice little story that turned creepy. In that way it was perfect listening to it.

A couple comes to an island, they look at things. They....well something is wrong, and there is this eerie feeling in the air. And it made me want to google a certain thing and I wonder if there is a real mythology behind it and what that is. Yes yes I am all mysterious about it, but hey it is a short story. So read or listen and you will see.

Audio, 21 min
Published January 19th 2016
For review
Horror

31 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these stories. I do love Jeffe Kennedy. Those are some short stories. I'm listening to a horror story now. IT by Stephen King. It isn't short though. 44 hours.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both seem to have a good creepiness factor. Sometimes it's fun to snag a short story or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no snow it the pics! That has to be a bonus when out walking and cycling. Enjoy the beginning of your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great progress you have here!! I love the pics and yay for some summer warm weather right? I am done with the cold hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was So lovely last week, sigh, and now it got cold

      Delete
  5. I need to read more by this author

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not one of my usual genres but they're short so I'd try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So short, in ebook form one was like 14 pages

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous sunny pics, Linda! Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good and short too! Just what I'm in the mood for right now.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. These books are new to me! So i might give them a try! :)
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baaa!

    I couldn't do those two books - not my thing. Glad you took a listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)

      It was nice to listen..short you know

      Delete
  11. What lovely photos - and no snow ;) I love the water pic - where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that you listened to audio, how is it going? :)

    And nice pics! My eyesight is really bad, what are those things in the water?

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying it ;) It's just, these were for a review...free. But to buy, oh they are so expensive!

      Those are rocks, it's rocky here

      Delete
    2. Ha! Those are cool rocks, I thought they looked like the tops of little huts :)

      ~Mogsy @ Bibliosanctum

      Delete
  13. Weird is good...sometimes. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see you got a few audio books in. *giggle*

    Love the pictures! Hope the week goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP