Tuesday 30 April 2019

TMST


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

April 30: Waiting on Wednesday: Do you participate? Do you read the books you highlight?

Nope. I have never done a WoW

Ha, shortest answer ever!

I meant to do something else, but then the internet went out and f no I will do it on my phone

17 comments:

  1. I have never done one either, but I do like reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me see those books I did not know about

      Delete
  2. I used to but I already have too many books so I don't bother looking for more other than from reviews to add to my list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that was short
    I've done them, on and off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Nice and simple. I don't wait on a Wednesday either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I do WoW! It helps that it's also one of the easiest memes and I can always find time to throw together a post :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always see great books in your Wows :D

      Delete
  6. Yeah, its kind of a simple yes or no question. LOL
    I like reading WoW posts, but never really had an interest in doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I did a WoW either.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP